Wednesday, April 7, 2010

By Chris Johnson

Cheeky: Halle Berry has a moment of revelation while heading to a spa in Los Angeles yesterday as her 'penguin pants' turned see-through in the sun light


If it hadn't been such a bright and sunny day, then maybe she'd have got away with it.

But there was no such luck for Halle Berry as her odd-looking trousers, complete with a bizarrely low crotch, were caught in the glare of the sunlight.

The 43-year-old actress left little to the imagination in the grey 'penguin pants' with her toned legs and thong clearly visible underneath.

She teamed her looked with a skin-tight black top, cap and sunglasses as she darted from her car for a pampering sessions at Kinara Spa in West Hollywood yesterday.

On Monday the Monster's Ball star was pictured shopping for groceries, looking somewhat more stylish in black leggings, buckled boots, a knitted top and an embroidered black coat.

She was also wearing a necklace carrying the photograph of her two-year-old daughter Nahla.

Halle has often spoken of her eagerness to have more children with her partner Gabriel Aubry.


All covered up: The actress looked stylish on a grocery shopping trip on Monday


Cute: She was wearing a necklace with a picture of daughter Nahla


The Oscar-winning actress recently spoke her reaction to winning an Academy Award in 2001 for Monster's Ball, admitting that she felt an ‘enormous pressure’.

‘When I won an Academy Award I remember feeling this enormous amount of pressure because now I had this award and I felt like I had to live up to it,” she told Oprah Winfrey.

‘…So I felt a dilemma for a while. I felt like, how am I going to navigate my career now with this pressure that’s sat down on me?

‘So I decided to kick it in the face and laugh at it and say, ‘You know what, I’m not going to live up to it, I may never win another one but you know what, you can’t take away the one I have.’


source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment