Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nicholas Hoult and Victoria Justice, the star couple caught courting at Wimbledon

By Katie Nicholl

Love all: Couple Nicholas Hoult and Victoria Justice at SW19


EDITED BY NATHAN KAY

Actor Nicholas Hoult has been spotted getting up close and personal at Wimbledon with American teenage actress and singer Victoria Justice.

The pair were the talk of the Evian VIP enclosure and now I can reveal they have been dating for two months but were desperate to keep it under wraps.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1291824/Nicholas-Hoult-Victoria-Justice-star-couple-caught-courting-Wimbledon.html#ixzz0sgpGIInu
Nicholas, 20, who will shortly fly out to Australia for ten months to work on Mad Max 4 with Charlize Theron, told me: ‘It will be tough being away from Victoria but I hope she will visit me. I also have family and friends coming to stay at certain points during filming, so I won’t get too homesick.’

The About A Boy star added: ‘My character is called Nux and I’ve been swatting up by watching the old Mad Max films. I’m a huge fan of Charlize.’

Victoria, 17, is a big star in the US due to her lead role as Tori Vega in the sitcom Victorious.

She said: ‘Ten months is a long time but hopefully I will be able to get out and see Nicholas. I’m also busy, working on the next season of my show.’


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment