Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz Loves Her Shape


The Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz admits that even though she does not have a curvy figure like other stars, she is quite satisfied with her bum.
“Most booties that propel girls are usually the bigger booties. I have a little tiny one but it is, nonetheless, juicy,” says Diaz.

The leggy 37-year old, who has and had many Hollywood lovers including Justin Timberlake, 29, and Matt Dillon, 46, said that she is a great girlfriend.

“I don’t get hung up on what boys do. I don’t have a nagging nature. I feel like I can be a woman but also relate to a man,” she added

Cameron Diaz is happy for what she is and don't bother for comments when it comes to her shape or looks.
From:http:living.oneindia.in

No comments:

Post a Comment