Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Is Michelle Keegan morphing into Cheryl Cole?

By Mail Online Reporter

Seeing double: Michelle Keenan, shopping in Manchester today is the spitting image of Cheryl Cole, seen right in Los Angeles in February


The Coronation Street actress is looking more and more like the X Factor judge by the day.

With their skinny figures, brunette hair, fashion forward dress sense and topped up tans it's becoming difficult to tell the two stars apart.

In a recent interview with Bauer Radio Network Cheryl confessed her love of soap operas, in particular, Coronation Street and Michelle.

'I love to watch soaps,' she said. 'If I have a busy week I tape them all and watch them like an omnibus.

'So I lie in bed have a cup of tea, have some hobknobs and I just watch all the soaps.'

Explaining that Corrie is her favourite, she said: 'There's more northern stuff to relate to and I think there's some fantastic new actors and actresses, especially that young girl Michelle Keegan.


Kissing co-stars: Michelle Keegan catches up with fellow Coronation actress Helen Flanagan in Manchester today


'I think she's fantastic and I love watching it.'

Looks like the admiration is mutual!
Another thing the two beauties have in common is their hectic work schedules.

Both stars work gruelling hours, with Michelle filming Coronation Street, playing Tina McIntyre and Cheryl juggling her music and modelling career with her X Factor hosting duties.


Stylish: Cheryl arriving at Glasgow Airport today in an animal print dress


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment