Sunday, May 30, 2010

He's the one: Kerry Katona declares her undying love for boyfriend just weeks into their relationship

By Daily Mail Reporter

Besotted: Kerry Katona can't wipe the smile from her face as she spends the bank holiday with new boyfriend Adam Waldron


They may have only been dating for a matter of weeks, but unlucky-in-love star Kerry Katona has boldly declared her new boyfriend is 'the one.'

The besotted reality TV star, 29, has told friends she is madly in love with painter and decorator Adam Waldron, 33, who she met on Facebook.

She has been travelling from Surrey to spend time with the 33-year-old, who lives with his parents in Warrington, Cheshire - where Kerry's mother also lives.

Kerry spent the bank holiday weekend with Waldron after dropping her children Heidi, three, and Max, two, with her mother.

The couple were joined by friends as they went shopping for supplies before going to Kerry's £3,500-a-month Surrey home to relax.

The budding relationship comes after Kerry's nasty split with husband Mark Croft, the father of her children, who has admitted to helping waste her millions on drugs and alcohol.


Feeling great, looking great: Kerry looked happy and healthy today as she ventured out in a flattering maxi dress with boyfriend Adam

According to the News of the World, Kerry told a friend: 'I never thought I could trust another man. But Adam has completely swept me off my feet with his kindness and sensitivity.

'He has turned my life around. I feel so in love. I just hope it lasts. You could say I'm head over heels with Adam and I'm sure he feels the same way.

Kerry told the friend that unlike Croft, who she claims exploited her celebrity, Adam was interested in her for who she was as a person.


Turning her back on the past: Kerry still has a tattoo bearing her ex Marks' name

'We've connected on every level and I don't want our relationship to end. Adam listens to me and understands the pressures I have to face.'


Blossoming romance: Kerry steps out with Adam, who she has described as a 'down-to-earth guy'


The new couple were spotted shopping for supplies with friends before retiring to Kerry's Surrey house to spend the weekend


source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment