Monday, May 3, 2010

Best friends Eva Mendes and Liv Tyler wear matching maxi dresses for a trip to the shops

By Daily Mail Reporter

Style sisters: Liv Tyler and Eva Mendes wore matching maxi dresses to shop at the Marc Jacobs store in the West Village, New York


Most actresses would react with little less than outright horror to find someone else wearing their outfit.

But it seems Eva Mendes and Liv Tyler are happy to share their style.

The actress friends wore matching patterned floor-length maxi dresses - Eva's green, Liv's red - each teaming them with brown leather sandals and oversized sunglasses.

Walking hand-in-hand they nipped for a iced coffee yesterday, before looking around the exclusive Marc Jacobs store in West Village, New York.

The pair left with matching black bags - holding their designer purchases

Liv, 32, recently returned from a trip to Disneyland Paris, with her five-year-old son Milo.

It's no surprise that she and 36-year-old Eva have such similar taste in clothing.

The pair have previously been spotted attending catwalk shows together - including Dior - and have found themselves the subject of 'Who wore it better' columns after stepping out in identical dresses.


Holding hands: The actresses showed off their matching style as they shopped together at Marc Jacobs


Lord Of The Rings star Liv recently returned to her former career of modelling.

The brunette beauty appears in the new campaign for G-Star Jeans, but she doesn't think she looks good in the adverts.

She said: 'I opened up to this page and my first thought was hmmm.. [neighs like a horse] it was very horse-like.'

Despite her modelling roles, Tyler said she wants to keep both her careers.


So what shall we wear tomorrow? The friends say their farewells


She said: 'God I love my life, I feel really grateful and blessed I get to do the work that I do.

'I really enjoy it tremendously and I would never want to pick one over the other because I enjoy both parts of it, and both worlds so much and I always really enjoyed making films and my heart is definitely in that process.

'But I also really love the fashion industry because I grew up in it and I feel really lucky to be invited into it.'


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment