Monday, May 31, 2010

Hats off to Kelly Rowland as she shows off her toned figure in a blue bikini

By Mail Online Showbiz Reporter

Beach babe: Kelly Rowland shows off her toned figure in an aqua blue bikini and floppy sunhat as she soaks up the sun on Miami beach


As she's recording her new album at a Miami studio, you can't blame Kelly Rowland for hitting the beach in-between sessions.

So after spending Sunday in a sexy cut-out blue swimsuit, the 29-year-old singer opted for the same colour in a bikini as she spent the day on the beach.

Covering her face from the hot 29-degree sunshine with a large sunhat, Rowland showed off her newly-toned figure as she strolled up and down the beach.

Since flying back to her Florida home over the weekend, the former Destiny's Child member has splitting her time between the recording studio and the shoreline.

Her beach sessions have been giving her plenty of time to show off the results of her shapely figure from losing 10lb after cutting out sugar from her diet and doing the Jeanette Jenkins Butt and Thigh Blast fitness DVD.

After arriving from Atlanta, Georgia - where she spent the first eight years of her life - Rowland went straight to the beach on Sunday.


Healthy new lifestyle: Rowland has credited her new toned figure to Gillian McKeith's diet tips and a fitness DVD


Writing on her Twitter page, Rowland enthused: 'It's SO HOT out in Miami today.
'I want a tan... (Don't judge me!!!)... I'll be more chocolate.'

Rowland recently credited British TV diet expert Gillian McKeith with her new healthier lifestyle.

She said: 'I'm telling you, I'm not eating sugar. I didn't even try to lose weight.

'I read this book, called You Are What You Eat. The author [McKeith] is talking about sugar, she's talking about meat, she's talking about cheese.


'I want a tan': Rowland soaks up the sun


'I did some of those things for a month, but for the most part, it is just sugar that is gone from my diet.'

Rowland has also been working hard on her as yet untitled third solo album, and is preparing for the U.S. release of single Shake Them Haters Off.

It will not be available in the UK, instead she will release Commander, her latest dance collaboration with David Guetta.

Discussing how dance music has influenced her sound, she told Pinboard: 'Don't judge me, listen to the record.


Sun worshipper: Rowland wore a cut-out aqua one-piece on Sunday


'For so long being in a group was part of my blood. I had to almost reprogramme myself for just me, I, Kelly.

'Everyone was like, "Are you going to do a full dance album or are you going to do an urban album?" I'm doing both, because I won't allow anyone to put me in box.

'I've got to find my voice. I blame myself a little bit for not having the faith to do that, and I finally have the faith to do that.'


In shape: Giving up sugar helped Kelly shed 10lbs, without dieting



Kelly has had her own successful solo career after the release of her album Simply Deep in 2002 and Ms Kelly in 2007.

She also scored a number-one worldwide hit with Dilemma, a collaboration with rapper Nelly.

Kelly began her ascent to stardom at the age of eight, after moving to Houston, Texas, and meeting future bandmate Beyonce.

The girls were tutored by Beyonce’s father, Mathew, who later managed the band.


Fuller figured: Kelly on the beach in November; she has since lost weight


source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment