Sunday, May 23, 2010

Going Gaga for a Lady: No Bad Romance as star cavorts on Saint Tropez love boat

By Daily Mail Reporter

Well-earned break: Lady Gaga relaxed with her mystery brunette companion in a yacht off the coast of French town Saint Tropez


There was no sign of Bad Romance as this Lady proved she goes Gaga for girls.

And with her endless schedule of performances across the globe, it's no wonder Lady Gaga has decided to take a well-earned break.

On a yacht off the French coast, the admittedly bisexual star, could barely contain her Poker Face as she rolled around with a mystery brunette companion.

According to one onlooker, the couple appeared to be playing a LoveGame on her break in Saint Tropez, seemingly not fussed by the attentions of the Paparazzi.

'The girls were all over each other,' a source said.

'They looked like they were having a great time. The fun-loving pair then took time out to relax together and enjoy a well-earned cup of tea and can of pop,' they added.

Typically dressed for the location in a Breton t-shirt, the 24-year-old looked relaxed and happy, wearing over-sized sunglasses with her platinum hair swept off her face.


'All over each other': Gaga and her girl seemed to be getting very close as they relaxed in the sunshine


The break could not have come at a better time for the pop star - whose real name is Stefani Germanotta - after suffering from a series of respiratory problems on tour.

Elaborating, she said to The Times Magazine: 'I'm very connected to my aunt, Joanne, who died of lupus. It's a very personal thing. I don't want my fans to be worried about me.'

Addressing speculation over her weight she stated she does not have an eating problem and claims she rarely takes drugs.


The bisexual popstar and her guest couldn't keep their hands off each other


'A little MDMA once in a while never killed anybody,' she said. 'But I really don't do drugs.

'I don't touch cocaine anymore. I don't smoke. Well, maybe a single cigarette - and whisky - while I'm working because it frees my mind a little.

'But I care about my voice. The thrill of my voice being healthy on stage is really special. I take care of myself.'


Scantily-clad: Gaga teamed a location-appropriate Breton t-shirt with black bikini bottoms and over-sized sunglasses


Her visit to Saint Tropez follows her recent performance in the Bercy Theatre in Paris.

Clad in fishnet tights, she showed off her two World Music Awards statues for Best Album for The Fame and Best Single for 'Poker Face', between her legs while paying the piano.


The popstar showed off her two World Music Awards while performing in Paris earlier this week


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment