Saturday, January 30, 2010

'He's the love of my life': Katie Price is reunited with Celebrity Big Brother winner Alex Reid

By Lizzie Smith

He's the love of my life: Katie Price declares her feelings for Alex Reid on last night's Big Brother's Big Mouth

When Katie Price was interviewed on her exit from I'm A Celebrity, she took the opportunity to publicly dump her boyfriend.

Luckily for her Alex Reid didn't follow suit as he emerged victorious from the Celebrity Big Brother house last night.

Instead the two publicly proclaimed their mutual admiration, with Katie declaring: 'He's the love of my life and he knows that.'
Scroll down to watch the MailOnline video report

The glamour model was reunited with Reid as he appeared on E4's spin-off show Big Brother's Big Mouth following the show.

The cagefighter admitted he wasn't sure if Katie would be there to great him when he left.

'Missing Katie was the hardest thing,' said the 34-year-old. 'When you get all that thinking time, I was thinking is she going to be waiting for me when I come out?
'It's silly, it's a normal human reaction. I knew deep down she would be and the proof is in the pudding.'


Triumphant: Alex Reid confounded expectations to win Celebrity Big Brother

Now bookies are offering odds of 1/2 that the couple will announce their engagement this year.

After entering the house to boos, Reid's win was a remarkable turnaround, with him polling 65 per cent of the vote.

He charmed the public to win the last ever Celebrity Big Brother, beating singer Dane Bowers, who previously dated Price, into second place.

Reid emerged grinning from the house wearing a jacket and jeans and punched the air while descending the stairs to the Rocky theme tune


I only date good guys: Katie said Reid's popularity was proof of her good taste


Waving to the crowd he appeared overwhelmed by his win, repeatedly saying: 'Wow'.

Reid said he was looking forward to spending time with Katie.

And he said he'd like to mend bridges with Australian singer Andre - father of Junior, four, and Princess, two, and stepfather to Harvey, seven, Price's son by footballer Dwight Yorke.

'I'd like nothing more than to meet up with him and clear the air... because there are children involved it makes sense,' he said. 'I've got nothing against him, he's a good dad.'


Brutal: Katie dumped Alex live on air following her exit from I'm A Celebrity


Price added that having dated both Celebrity Big Brother winner Reid and runner-up Bowers proved she had good taste in men.

'The two guys I've been with have been the last two (in the show). They are genuine guys, I don't go for s***heads, basically,' she said.

Reid also said he was thrilled to be offered help with forging an acting career by fellow housemates Jones and Stephen Baldwin.

He said: 'It's totally amazing, I'm flabbergasted and really happy they are doing that.

'I didn't go in there to network, I went in there to show myself but came out with all these amazing gifts.'

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment