Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hollywood actress Minnie Driver wore a red dress


Hollywood actress Minnie Driver wore a red dress to her father's funeral as she did not want to disappoint him.The Good Will Hunting star's father, Ronnie, breathed his last at the age of 87 in London on December 14 after suffering a heart attack, Daily Express reported.

The star turned out with her family on Wednesday for the London funeral wearing a bright red dress and broke down in tears as she read the eulogy during the service.

"I am not being disrespectful. I am wearing red because my father always used to tell me that I was the kind of girl who would a wear a red dress to a funeral. So I wouldn't want to disappoint you, Dad."

The 39-year-old actress, who has been filming a movie in Scotland, put the production on hold to fly to London when her father fell ill.

Ronnie is survived by the actress and her elder sister, Kate, and their mother, Gaynor Millington, as well as his widow Misty, and two more children.From:www.hindustantimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment